- Report From Education Scotland
- School Vision
- Curriculum Rationale
- The School Day
- Staff List
- Senior Leadership Team
- Standards and Quality Report
- School Dress Code
- Pupil Leadership Team 2016-2017
- Extra Curricular Clubs
- Community Use
- News Listing
- Diary Listing
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Polar Academy
- Pupil Improvement Committee
24 Hour Game-a-thon
- We are holding an exciting fundraising event to celebrate Lochgelly High School’s 30th Anniversary!
- From Friday 18th – Saturday 18th August we will be running a 24 hour Games Marathon in support of three great charities: The Polar Academy, Macmillan Cancer Support and The Anthony Nolan Trust
- Games will include outdoor sports, computer games, board games and many more!
- All pupils will have a chance to participate, with senior pupils gaming all through the night into Saturday morning
- The fun will continue all weekend with a massed Pipe Band and involvement in the Lochgelly Gala on Sunday 20th August
Want to take part?
Pupils can sign up at these links to take part:
S2 Pupils sign up at:
S3 Pupils sign up at:
S4 Pupils sign up at:
S5 Pupils sign up at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DMZGSZW
S6 Pupils sign up at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DXQPDNN
Want to make a donation or ask people to sponsor you? You can find out more details about sponsorship here (link to sponsorship information page – 1)
Making a donation is easy! Just go to our fundraising page at:
There you can choose which charity to support and make an easy online donation.
You can also donate via text!
All you have to do is text a code and the amount of money you want to give to 70070.
For example, to donate £5 to The Polar Academy – text JSXF80 £5 to 70070
or to donate £10 to Macmillan Cancer Support – text MLPC74 £10 to 70070
or to donate £3 to The Anthony Nolan Trust – text ARLE70 £3 to 70070
Find out more about our chosen charities here:
Timings for this exciting event have just been released! Use this timetable to check out when you will be participating:
|Friday 18th August||S1||Periods 1-4|
|Saturday 19th August||Massed Pipe Band and all participating pupils/staff/Partners encouraged to line the short route to celebrate the FINISH!||11.00|
Keep watching this page for further updates!